|Mme. Lisa, la spÃ©cialiste chef
Cajun Red Beans & Rice
â€¢ 1-lb. red beans, soaked in about 2 quarts
â€¢ 3 ribs celery, chopped
â€¢ 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
â€¢ 1 bay leaf
â€¢ 1 clove garlic, minced
â€¢ 1 large onion, chopped
â€¢ 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
â€¢ Pinch of ground cayenne pepper, or to taste
â€¢ 12 to 16 ounces andouille or smoked
1. Rinse and drain soaked beans
2. Place in a 5 to 6-quart Dutch oven and add about 6 cups of fresh water.
3. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for about 1 Â½ hours, or
until beans are tender. Stir occasionally.
4. Add remaining ingredients and salt to taste
5. Simmer for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
6. Add water as necessary.
7. Serve over hot rice.
|Send mail to webmaster with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright Â© 2002 - 2006 Crawfish Company Of Central Florida, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Last modified: 11/26/2005
|State Of Florida Department Of Business And Professional Regulation
Division Of Hotels And Restaurants
License # 58 - 10724R - 4 / Insured 1m Liability
Call Our Corporate Sales/Customer Service Department
at 407-384-9211/ Toll Free 866-384-9211/ Fax 407-380-5715